Bhubaneswar City Knowledge Innovation Cluster
An initiative by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India.
Promoting Environmental Technologies for Waste Management and Sustainable Development (WMSD-2021)
Date: 12-13 December 2021
AirOThon - Towards a Greener City
Hackathon to find practical solutions for improving air quality.
Registrations Open: Nov 5-Dec 31, 2021
Towards making Bhubaneswar as a knowledge and innovation driven economy
Bhubaneswar City Knowledge Innovation Cluster (BCKIC), is an initiative by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, set up under the direction of the PM-STIAC to seamlessly connect research institutions, academia, industry and corporates towards creation of a Hub & Spoke Model, actively facilitating innovation and knowledge creation.
Innovation From Research Institutes
Innovation From Start-Ups
Grassroot Level Innovations
Waste to Value
Agriculture, Nutrition & Health
Bioprospecting Of Wetlands
- Market access
- Funding support
- Access to state-of-art facilities/ infrastructure/ platforms
- Scaling support and mentorship
- IP Management
- Collaboration and co-creation of opportunities
- Solutions to identified problem statements
- Creating access to new technologies
- Disrupt by investing in innovation
- Inclusive growth
- Drive social impact in healthcare, employment etc.
- Policy inputs
- Enabling Lab to Market
- Entrepreneurship opportunities for researchers / scientists / faculty
- Identifying needs for industry and scale collaborative research
- Management of IP and tech transfer Knowledge application and revenue opportunities